POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another new version of my RSOCP : Yet another new version of my RSOCP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Yet another new version of my RSOCP
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 7 Apr 2006 06:44:54
Message: <443642a6@news.povray.org>
Same thing...but this time, I got rid of the sky_sphere and made the
ambient of the checker 1, creating a nice effect.

There are two things I'm confused about though...

First, why would the reflections of the floor show up brighter than the
floor itself?

Second, what is with the couple odd white/black pixels at the very top
of the image, towards the right?  Is it a focal blur artifact?  I'm
using 200 samples, 0.99 confidence, and 1/8192 variance.

-DJ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rsocp_dark.png' (150 KB)